Wednesday 23 March 2011

Cigarette Solutions - design interventions

Due to most of my previous interventions having quite a serious undertone, I have decided to implement a fun theme. In this case basing it around an interactive target game, taking inspiration from the boards with holes cut for kids to kick footballs through. The obvious difference being it's for cigarettes to be flicked through, and into a bin or waste bag of sorts. 





I have only created the board itself rather than the bin, which could be an extra attachment if created. However, after testing the design I have decided that my next intervention should be a specific form to fit onto existing bins. The main issue is there are barely any specific cigarette bins (clearly emphasising my cause) and the few there are are quite small. Therefore my next piece would render the chosen bin (it's attached to) just for cigarettes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment